- Exams often do little more than measure a person’s ability to take exams. Should exams be outlawed in favor of another form of assessment?
- Should companies allow employees to exercise on work time?
- U.S. companies that move factories to undeveloped nations barely pay employees enough to live on. Is it unethical to pay cheap wages or are companies doing those workers a favor?
Monthly Archives: March 2014
1. Will legalizing recreational usage of drugs such as Marijuana throughout United States help our economy and will it decrease the crime rate in the country?
2. How is sleeping 8 hours or more a day actually making the youth population less productive?
How legalizing undocumented immigrants could help the U.s Economy?
How can we make art more affordable for students?
Why should all states of the United States have the Death Penalty?
1. How does region, in the U.S., affect economic class?
2. Should public schools provide more art and music opportunities for students?
3. How does economic and social class affect educational advancement?
How does early childhood education effect a child later in life?
How does poverty levels affect childhood development?
How does music affect a person?
Should the U.S. have mandatory military conscription? For whom?
Will copyright infringement related legal issues be effective against 3D printing?
Will arming airline pilots prove to be a beneficial investment?
1. Why is the American education system in a decline? (Main chose)
2. Why censorship does more harm than good.
3. Video games benefit society more than you would think.